Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Family Got Accident!

[Updated: 8 July]
70% damaged but thank God everybody elses are okay.


Thanks God everyone is fine. Thank you all for the prayer. I notice there's one thumb down in what do you think. So sorry to anyone who disprove of this post. I was worried and being stupid.

Mum discharged. Lil bro go to school. My bro & his wife back to work. I'll be back to Tawau tonight.

[Previous Post]
Daily Express excerpts:
Kota Kinabalu: A family of four had a shock when the four-wheel-drive they were travelling in skidded off the road and ended up in a drain near Taman Ira Manis in Kolombong, here, Saturday... (click on the excerpt to read more)
They were actually heading to do an errand for me (meeting my girlfriend). When my little brother called me, "Bro! We had accident! Mum fainted!" I was worried so much until I learned everybody was okay and my mum regained consciousness later.

My girlfriend cried and she blamed herself for the accident which I repeatedly told her it was not her fault. (But in my heart I felt it was my fault but then I know accidents can happen anywhere and anytime and to anybody.) I was able to forgive myself but not my girlfriend. She was overwhelmed with guilt and not picking up my phone calls.

Well, will see to that later. For now, my bro & his wife & my little bro are okay (received only outpatient treatment). My mum got hospitalised for suspected internal injury but otherwise conscious and talking and not to mention happy to see all her sons there. She had X-ray and ultrasound this morning. Oh, she was asked to fast and on drips. Just hope everything will be okay.

Will update later. Pix of accident is incoming maybe later tonight. Pray for me please. You all have a nice day.

10 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

oh gosh..sorry to hear about that, Chua.. i didnt read the papers... anyway, hope yr gf will not feel so guilty..not anyone's fault.. accidents do happen, not that it is intended purposely..
pray for your mum's speedy recovery and all will be well...
God bless.....

KY Chua said...

Thx Claire.

renaye said...

hope everything is ok. i once got in an accident too... it was scary.

Claire Cassandra T said...

oh gosh...i hope everything gonna be alright..will pray for you mom...

Kay Leaf said...

Take care my friend.

D.L Sumunie said...

Sorry about that brother,I hope your mom will be okay soon and pray for her. Take care...

Anonymous said...

ohh....pity u....hope everything is fine...

MariaFaizal said...

Oh dear.. I'm truly sorry for what had happened. But thankful at the same time that you guys are alright. I hope everyone is fine & won't be traumatised by the accident. Still thanking God that you all are okay.

Do take care KY.

P/S: Sorry been so occupied with new job. Now i know how demanding can a job be .Just arrived home from work :( Send my love to your family & gf :)

Chloe Ling said...

So sorry to hear about the accident! Glad everybody is alrite!! Will be praying for your mum!! Take good care there.....

KY Chua said...

hi renaye: thank you, everything is ok thank God. i couldn't imagine the fear during accident...

hi clarice: thx for ur prayer, every1 is okay.

hi kay: thanks kay.

hi sumunie: thank you.

hi deepo: thank you.

hi maria/faizal: thank you...

hi chloe: thank you...

all, thank you all, and thank God, may God bless you all...