Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Place

Just moved here (from Tawau to Kota Kinabalu (KK)) since Friday. Today is my 3rd day since then. ;) Tomorrow will get to new work place. :) Will tell you later...

Friday
Just arrived at 4.30AM at Inanam Bus Terminal. Feeling nausea and had stomache. I actually vomitted thrice. Must be something I ate. :D So, I rested for the whole day...

Saturday
Went to Inanam (Kolombong?) Giant Superstore to give some "kiriman" from Tawau from my GF to her youngest bro. Didn't meet him though, just her GF, Gie. Turned out Gie worked there.

Walked around the "tamu" at the Giant. Never thought there was "tamu" there but there really is. The "tamu" is on every saturday. Selling all kind of stuffs from traditional and "more modern" food/drink, clothes, "branded" stuffs (imitation branded stuffs), stuffed animals and actual animals (pets, non-pets a.k.a. small size farm animal e.g. chicks), pot plant, fertilizers etc.

All the while I was talking on the phone to my GF. :D I promised to call when I went home but small things led to another small things, the point is, I forgot to call her... So she got so pissed of and not picking up my phone till 10PM. *sweat* Only able to get to her at Midnight... Well, at least she forgave me. ;)

Sunday
My family plan to visit my 3rd bro’s new house (on renovation now). Ops blackout, saving, saving… Hi there again. :) Will be updating again, with pix hopefully…

I apologize for writing these crap, no I don’t! :D You all have a nice day. ;)

7 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hi KYChua..no wonder didnt update your posts.. so u r starting a new job... ok, wish u all the best and hope u settle down warmly soon.. :)

Chloe Ling said...

KY!! Hope u'll have a great time in KK!! Went there early this year and i absolutely love it!! The only one thing though might be the weather...it's a bit too hot for me...hehe....Wishing you a great start to your new work!!

Claire Cassandra T said...

wahh...you were in Tawau all this while rupanya~~ hohoho...sorry i didnt know that...have a great time in KK...

Unknown said...

hope you have a great time here.. kk I mean :)

CathJ said...

Heheheh... nxt time try to sms you will be bz before getting too busy... lol..lol... nanti merajuk lagi GF.... hehehhe

Well girlsss..... Same here, dulu2 time cintang2... ;-p

Have a great day!

KY Chua said...

Claire, Chloe, Clarice, C.Alv.B, Cath, thanks for dropping by. ;) Sorry late reply.

Kay Leaf said...

Deng~ how are u? sorry. i long time no pou tou. hahaha... u take care la~