Friday, June 12, 2009

Primal-ry Fight?

Politic is not healthy for school especially for the primary school children.

According to Daily Express [sorry no link], two disputing
parties of a primary school management board were having discord over "power claim" causing havoc to school management and distress to school children and their parents.

Read the alternate site [news].

My thought is, sounds like two groups of primates fighting over “territorial control”. *shrug*

Wei! kasian lah (pity) those children and parents!

2 comments:

MariaFaizal said...

Urghhh...I hate people already in power who's totally hungry for more!

I just hate politics (in our Bolehland)!

KY Chua said...

I don't don't hate politic. I understand that politic is cruel and mostly unjust... I just hate those politicians... Thanks for dropping by.