1. Ah, finally! Just came back 3 days ago but computer was down and needed repair. Will update on everything later.
2. Rainy CNY, couldn't see eclipse, no lion dance visit, no girlfriend, err, forget the last one... ;)
3. Bought a Kingston 16GB pendrive for RM95. I wonder if they'll make 128GB by the end of this year...
4. Borrowed a book: "String Theory Demystified"... Theory of everything? Hmm... I wonder if the book can explain how God is tied to the String Theory...
5. Finished watching "Snow Queen" (in 3 days!), a Korean drama about a math genius who stopped hoping because of, er, brotherly love (my brother said "gay" love! LOL), and started hoping again because of love (yeah, boy-girl/man-woman)...
6. Ah, almost forgot, met my niece for the first time. She's 5 months old. ;) For sure she's cuter and prettier than me... :p
7. I would never eat another orange again! My nightmares are full of them! Okay, I exaggerated!
No evidence linking disrupted military-grade op to PMX or PMO, says
Anthropic
-
Parkville, 12 Sept: Sometimes, the most important point in a story gets
buried deep in the news. A case in hand is the news that Anthropic, the AI
firm, ha...
2 weeks ago
.jpg)
2 comments:
aiya....go back to work
;)
Post a Comment