Saturday, January 17, 2009

AJL 23 - A Disasterous (and Biased) Review :p (edited)

ETNIK KREATIF

1. Doa Dalam Lagu (Mawi & Heliza) - Wow! Nice!

2. Dusta Berkalang (Aiman) - Song is OK, voice is plain, and the intro music too long.

3. Persoalan Cinta (Farawahida) - Interesting music. Song is OK. Hate the intro (singing part).

POP ROCK

1. Yang Pernah (Estranged) - Nice song, very lively.

2. Laguku Untukmu (Meet Uncle Hussein) - Like the intro very much, hate the middle part...

3. Kalis Rindu (Elyana) - Wow, nice song! A bit repetetive though.

4. Bukan Di Sini (Sofaz) - Like it although I would say just OK.

5. Aku Stacy (Stacy) - My favourite! Super nice, lively & catchy!

BALADA

1. Sampai Syurga (Faizal Tahir) - Very nice!

2. Cuba or "Coba" (Faizal Tahir) - Better than Sampai Syurga I think.

3. Bila Nak Saksi (Spider) - Slow & steady. Quite nice actually but not really my into my ear.

4. Lagu Kita (Aizat) - Another slow & steady. I would say just OK.

5. Hanya Di Mercu (Ayu) - I'm falling for her voice! Song is OK.

6. Dingin (Ziana Zain) - Slow & steady & sad. Just OK I think. Like the chorus though.


My Prediction:

Mawi & Heliza win Creative Ethnic (I'm almost sure)

Stacy wins Pop Rock (I hope) ;)

Faizal Tahir wins Balade (I maybe wrong)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AJL23 showed @ TV3 @ 9:00PM @ Jan, 18 2009

Post-show comment: Pop Rock won by Meet Uncle Hussein (also Best Song); Creative Ethnic won by Farawahida; and Balade won by Faizal Tahir (also Best Vocal & Best Show).

Hated Stacy's makeup! ;)

Edited on Jan 19, 2009.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh...i didnt watch it that day....no time...hahhaa...anyway..none of the songs above is my fav. so didn't watch also no prob...haha

KY Chua said...

... Your expectation were too high... ;)