Sunday, January 11, 2009

First time blogging...

Testing 1, 2, 3... Ahem. OK, I have been following blogs since August last year (2008) but never get around "fooling with" it. ;) I will have to thank Susan Loone for that, and then there's deepo's blog I have been following. All thanks to Google which led me to the world of blogging. ;) Ah, well. I hope no one read about this. (It's embarassing!) ;)

"Why now," (if) you might ask. Well, the other day, I read about Marina Mahathir's interview in the newspaper (forgot which one but i think it was Daily Express) about how she encouraged Tun Dr. M to start blogging. So, I thought, maybe blogging is not so hard after all. As I told you, I have never get around "fooling with" blogging, so I don't really know if blogging is hard or not. Not enough to make me start though...

Then, another day, I read about Hannah Tan's news article telling everyone should have a web profile (I think she used another word). So, I thought, "Maybe I should." And of course, I should not forget about Rocky's bru which I think is very cool! :)

BTW, I AM NOT acquainted with any of the names above and I do not think any of them knows me.

Thus, my first blog post is created! Thank you (I think) for reading this nonsense!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh...congrats.....now u are blogger....good...good...
hehe...anyway looking forward to see your article next time...i'll add you in my blog later ya!

congrats again and welcome to the cyberblogging!

KY Chua said...

TQ ;)